Thursday, July 1, 2010

Intoduction To: Hermit Crab Shell Selection

Hermit Crab Shell Selection is a blog created to help hermit crab owners chose which shells to purchase for their pet hermit crabs. I am an owner of many hermit crabs of several species and I will use my own knowledge as well what I have learned from others to chose appropriate ratings for each shell discussed. Each post on this site will discuss a particular type of shell and the shell will be given a rating out of 5 for each of several common hermit crab species. The rating shells will be given are 0-5 where a shell with a rating of 0 is a shell that is never worn by a that type of hermit crab and a rating of 5 is a favourite shell worn by that hermit crab species. But before I get into Specific shell types I'd like to discuss two shell topics that are very related to shell selection. These two topics are painted shells, and shell modification.

1 comment: